Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A great synth: ReFX Junox2




Before people say i'm cracking a program, let me say this, this VST has been retired for years and i decided to check it out. I must say, it is one of the best VSTI's i have in my arsenal. Not only does it come with great presets but it is very easy to tweak to make dope synths even to a preset whore like myself. It's a shame it's retired. ReFX sells other synths at their website http://www.refx.net/ but based on the demos i've used, they are much more geared to electronic producers, but that hasn't stopped hip hop producers in the past has it :D

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/3156845d7fc0a8/

4 comments:

Stretch said...

The Junox set option doesn't work...did you have a problem with it? Everytime I try to set it up my screen go's black.

tpe_la_camorra said...

the link doesn't work please help me

tpe_la_camorra said...

the link doesn't work please help me

tpe_la_camorra said...

the link doesn't work please help me